Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Why Blog here???

Partly, I'm exploring which is the better platform to blog with...Blogger or Wordpress.

Many ppl tell me wordpress is better than blogger and vice versa...
I dunt think I'll know, until I try it for myself. So far prefer blogger to wordpress.
I like that Blogger is very well integrated with google and picasa, while a Wordpress blog defined my comments as spam, so it was easy to choose Blogger as my personal choice...

Many months back, I was tasked to setup the blog site of the volunteer group, that I volunteer for. Simple rite?? Just weigh out the pros and cons of each blog site objectively and make a decision...Well, it isn't so simple and I'm not the only one stuck at the decision. The blog war between Blogger & Wordpress keeps both platforms up to date, hence there are comparison charts such as the link below:
http://pulsed.blogspot.com/2007/07/blogger-wordpress-chart.html

It's a long list to read and justify....my personal conclusion is to start with Blogger.
Both are excellent free to use blog sites. Choosing one over the other will not be a bad choice.
If later find Blogger no good, importing to Wordpress is a snap! Just dunt regret that decision, as Wordpress to Blogger is not really possible.
Lastly, it's the contents that matters most.

No comments:

Post a Comment