Friday, October 26, 2012

Samsung S3 Copy Paste problem - Visit to Samsung Care Singapore


I was near Plaza Singapura today and managed to squeeze time to visit Samsung Care. Only to realise it is still at Orchard Central. They don't care to update their Service Centre location on their website. Last week they say this week will move back to PS, like they say this month will roll out Jelly Beans de, till now no sign of it in SG...just reach USA Sprint nia, so I think they sprinting here. Anyway made my way to to Samsung Care Singapore at Orchard Central today to show them the problem...refer me from basic support to product support. They have no idea of this problem at all, or perhaps acting blur about it!...

As I would expect, I was advised to Factory Reset (FR) more than once. I flatly refused and reasoned that this is a flaw. They next try to shift the blame to the apps I installed...blaming that android is an open system...ya, obviously...it is a free and open ecosystem, that's the beauty about it! If Samsung can't handle it being open then please exit the Android arena!

Come to think about it, I only like Samsung S3 as a hardware. All the soft side that I like about S3, are the Android apps on Google Play. I don't like Samsung Touchwiz launcher and most Samsung Apps, ie the Messaging, S Voice, ChatON, Kies, Allshare etc...The really good stuffs from Samsung S3 is the screenshot gesture and camera...most other good stuffs is not unique to Samsung.


Anyway, I demand that Samsung fix this, as it's within Samsung core. Eventually they promise to escalate the issue to their HQ. Understand that now even Jelly Bean have this bug and this problem may come back after factory reset! I hope it's not wayang only and Samsung will roll out a fix for S3 soon!


Coincidently, met someone today who have this copy paste issue on his S3 too and he Factory Reset (FR) 3 times for this issue already! I told him to please complain to Samsung! Samsung don't care, because S3 users don't care to complain! I hope I find more comrades along the way to this injustice...Why burden ourselves with their flaw! COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN to SAMSUNG...


Until they fix this issue without FR, I'll curse Samsung everyday!


PS: Today in this article means yesterday from post date...not that I write slow, too much disturbances while writing this blog on my laptop...would have been easier if I can write this in the toilet on a S3 that can copy and paste!

1 comment:

  1. Samsung galaxy phones are really cool and updated. I've also used samsung phone. It will resolved soon. Moreover, you can check samsung universal codes here: https://geouniversalremotecodes.com/samsung-universal-remote-codes/

    ReplyDelete